Today marks the one year anniversary of seizethepage.com
Wow a year just flies by doesn’t it?
I initially created this website with the basic idea in mind that I would keep a sort of journal of the things I do. I didnt start out wanting to “Blog” about a certain niche, I just wanted to basically keep a journal/diary of things that I did that I thought others would like to read about, and sometimes just throw in some personal opinions about stuff.
I have been really busy lately with lots of projects and just life in general, so I have not written much lately. I do have some topics in mind that I would like to cover, so I will start to do that soon.
Some of the topics will include things like
- Do you think you are better than someone?
- Getting ready for camping
- Iphone earbud replacement
- Music on my Ipod, whats on yours?
- Social Media Facebook and Twitter and why you should be interested.
- Pets – Whose training who?
- Housebreaking your pet
- Budgeting 101, Recession….What Recession?
- How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
As you can see I have just scraped the top layer of what all I have to write about, I just need to find the time to do it.
If you would like to subscribe for email notifications of new posts, enter your email below.